Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Geolica Euro Celine Grey Review

I said last week that I'd have a review up for the Grey version of the Geolica Euro Celine lenses this week and it turns out that I do in fact posses an iota of follow through! 
Again, courtesy of Geo Coloured Lenses these are Geolica Euro Celine Grey.
I said I liked the hazel ones better than the blue ones and now I must say I like the grey ones better than the brown ones!
This shade blends in with natural color almost seamlessly on account of the very subtle orangish yellow band around the inner circle. Comfort is, of course, the same as it was in my first review for this series.
Details
Life Span: 3 Monthly
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Water Content: 40+2%
Rating
Enlargement: 6/10
Print: 9/10
Comfort: 8/10
Color: 10/10

5 comments:

  1. Pretty circle lenses!
    You're really really CUTE! Your face shape is so adorable <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good on you! I also really like how you are doing your makeup and hair! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had keep it simple lately but I still try to keep it cute too! lol

      Delete