Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Geolica Euro Celine Pure Hazel Review

First lens review of the new year! I hope everyone had a good holiday season, mine was good, I'm happy to say that I got to utilize the selfie stick and camera remote I got for Christmas in this review.
Today I'm reviewing another color from the Geolica Euro Celine series, courtesy of Geo Coloured Lenses. Today's color is Pure Hazel.
I must say, I like these a lot better than the blue ones, as I suspected I might. While I loved the the shade of blue the Euro Celine Blue's have, I only wished they'd blended in better with my natural eye color, since they're such a natural pattern. These have a lot of green and yellow in them, so they look super natural over my real eye color. I think they're best suited for people going for a natural doe eye, I tried for some simple onee gyaru makeup since I think that's what they'd go best with.
P.S. My bangs are re-trimmed.
Enlargement: 6/10
Print: 9/10
Comfort: 8/10
For details on these ratings, check out the  review for blue version, since I don't want to risk sounding repetitive here. I will be trying out the grey version of these lenses next week too.

4 comments: