Tuesday, August 11, 2015

GEO Xtra WBS 204 Bella Brown Lenses Review (Geo Coloured Lens Sponsored)

Guess who has a new favorite pair of dark brown lenses? That's right, it's finally happened, I finally found a dark brown lens I like better than Geo Princess MiMi Chocolate Brown! GEO Xtra WBS 204 Bella Brown! I got these sponsored by Geo Coloured Lenses and they're like everything I like about Princess MiMi Brown with the one thing I didn't like about them.

 Don't get me wrong, the Princess MiMis are still a fine lens but if you recall back to my initial review, you'll remember that the one thing I didn't like about them was that under a flash the yellow and red colors in them, combined with the opacity, makes them look a little...too stark and a little too flat, I believe I likened them to reptile eyes. XD These ones still blend nicely but don't have that same bright quality.

Enlargement
These are 15 mm (although they do also come in 14.8 mm but the ones I go say 15mm) and have a very thick limbal ring so enlargement was excellent. They give the dolly eye and actually even look quite a lot like Princess MiMi's in natural light but like Princess MiMi I wouldn't recommend these for a natural look as they look can come off alien-ish without makeup that compliments them.
Natural light.
With flash.
One out.

Print/Pattern
The pattern is probably my favorite thing about the lenses. I think they could have blended more smoothly, with a finer print inward, but it doesn't abruptly drop off into your natural eye color either (a quality in lenses that I greatly appreciate).

Vibrancy 
It's always hard to talk about vibrancy with dark brown lenses because they're not exactly supposed to be vibrant but they certainly do look brown over light eyes and I am very happy with the color.

Comfort
Pretty comfortable! Never completely forgot they were there but my eyes have been a little more and irritated than usual (thanks to allergies.) That being said even after wearing them for a long time they never got overly dry or painful at all.

Enlargement: 10/10
Print: 8/10
Vibrancy: 10/10
Comfort: 9/10

2 comments:

  1. You are really beautiful omg *___* these lenses look so good on you! I love your makeup <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete