Friday, August 21, 2015

Geo-Tri Color Green Review (Lensflavors Sponsored)

Back with another review! This time for the lovely folks at Lensflavors.com. My criteria for lens choice this time was a natural green lens for every day wear, I've had to dial back the gal lately, in case you hadn't noticed. So since I liked the Tri-Color Browns so much I thought I'd go for green this time to get some color enhancement.
Sorry for the messy hair. Humidity has been rough on me.
 I always try to mention what I wanted or expected from my lens choice because I think it's important to know what somebody was looking for in order to understand their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with said item. So, needless to say, if you're looking for giant dolly eyes, these would be a poor choice. For me, they were exactly what I was looking for.

Enlargement
These are 14.2 mm and certainly look it. As I said before I was not wanting much, if any, enlargement from these so I am happy with the small amount I get here. They still do add just a tiny bit of oomph to the eyes though.
One Out
Daylight
With Flash
Print/Pattern
The pattern is semi-sheer and very natural. I love the shades of green they chose and the very thin ring of yellow at the most inward point that makes the lens color blend almost seamlessly into my own eye color. There is no limbal ring, which aids in giving it a less dolly and more natural look. This series is really neck and neck with G&G GBT for my favorite natural lenses. 
Vibrancy
They are not shockingly vibrant but they do have a nice bright hue. They aren't as pronounced as the Tri-Color Browns I tried a while back but that's probably because of the contrast between the brown and my real eyes color that made those ones look more vivid while these are a touch more muted. Again, they are very natural so they don't have that flat opaque look to them that is very common in brighter lenses, meant to mask the eye color entirely.  These let some of your natural color show through and build on that (kind of like the geo nudy print).
Comfort
Like the Geo Tri-Colro Brown, the comfort on these is totally average. You can always feel them when ever your eyes move and they dry out after a few hours and need to be replenished with some eyes drop. I knew this going in though and I think the average comfort is worth the trade off of a nice natural print in a pretty color. I can't wait to try more colors from this series!

I did eventually run a brush through it though. 


Enlargement: 4/10
Print: 10/10
Vibrancy: 9/10
Comfort: 6/10

2 comments:

  1. Love the design and colour so much, you look so pretty and natural with them!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been veering toward more natural lenses lately. :3

      Delete