Saturday, November 1, 2014

Spoopy Halloween Countdown

Now that October had wound down I think it is time to share my Spoopy Halloween Countdown in full. WTF is a "Spoopy Halloween Countdown"? You may be asking. Well this all started when I noticed the first of October fell on a Wednesday, so I decided to have a bit of fun with it and dress up in a similar style to Wednesday Addams. Upon seeing this, a friend suggested I do a different costume look every day counting down to Halloween. It would just be makeup and hair and basically be a closet cosplay series. I wanted more practice with makeup outside the gyaru style, since that is normal for me, so I thought trying out some costume looks might be fun. So here it is all my looks counting down to Halloween.

Oct. 1st - Wednesday Addams (inspired by, not an actual costume look)

Oct. 2nd - Lydia Deetz

Oct 3rd - Bloody BJD

Oct. 4th - Siouxsie Sioux 

Oct 5th - Vampira

Oct. 6th - Barbie
Oct. 7th - Betty Boop

Oct. 8th - Klarion The Witch Boy

Oct . 9th - Elvira

Oct. 10th - Beth Kane as Alice

Oct. 11th - Regan MacNeil (The Exorcist)

Oct. 12th - Ventriloquist Dummy

Oct. 13th - Lily Munster


Oct. 14th - Zombie

Oct. 15th -  Annie Leonhardt

Oct. 16th - Female Titan

Oct. 17th - Tiffany (Bride of Chucky)

Oct. 18th - Asa Vajda ( Black Sunday)


Oct. 19th - Elphaba (Wicked)
Oct. 20th - Cesare (The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari)

Oct. 21st - Kate Kane (Batwoman)
Another cosplay I am working on.

Oct. 22nd - Elf

Oct. 23rd - Wicked Witch of the West

Oct. 24th - Snow White

Oct. 25th - Mrs. Lovett

Oct. 26th - The Joker

Oct. 27th - Charlie Chaplin (as The Tramp)

Oct. 28th - Audrey Hepburn (as Sabrina Fairchild)

Oct. 29th - Edward Scissorhands

Oct 30th - Femme Joker

HALLOWEEN!
Harley Quinn
And so The Spoopy Halloween Countdown comes to a close. It was fun while it lasted though and helped me get into the Halloween spirit. Multiple pictures of each look are here if you wanna check those out. I think I actually had the most fun with Elvira since I got to use props XD
I had a great time this Halloween. I just used one of the cosplay costumes I'd been working on, I picked Harley Quinn since I knew I'd be outside for a while and that costume covers the most skin. It actually wasn't very cold at all this year until much later in the night.
My little vampire niece.
I took my niece downtown to the "Halloween Bash" they have down there so she could Trick or Treat....I got some candy too while we were down there lol. People see me dressed up and seem to feel obligated to give me candy too, so why not? lol
The wind messed up my collar >:|

The cold really wasn't an issue but the wind sure was! It started blowing strands of my hair out of my hood and blowing my collar every which way! NONE of my pictures include my shoes too >:( Maybe I can track down some of the people who asked for a picture of and with me...perhaps they got some better shots that included my shoes. Also, my hood started eventually riding up too XD. It's good that wore this on Halloween instead of to a convention though because it gives me time to work out these kinks.
Marshmallow cone from the Ice Cream Shop

 Then we all came home, ordered some pizza and watched scary movies. Later in the night me and my sister read scary stories and watched ghost hunting shows. It was pretty fun. I kind of wish we'd done more birthday oriented things for my brother's birthday (also on Halloween) but he just wanted to do Halloween things. Maybe next year? I hope everyone else had a great Halloween!

14 comments:

  1. this idea was fucking awesome! I had so much fun reading your blogpost and looking at all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was challenging just coming up with 31 costume ideas, let alone putting them together with stuff I already had XD. But it was fun and I learned a lot about nose and scar wax lol.

      Delete
  2. love all of the make ups <3
    you rly got talent! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my first time doing any of these looks, so I'm thinking about one day doing an improved/updated versions of some of these looks for my Youtube channel :D.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! (*u*)
    1, 3, 7, 9 , 15, 18, 22, 24 and 27 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I wish I had had time to do a full October of costumes! I loved your Elvira too ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the most annoying part, just having to clear out an hour or two EVERY evening to put on costume makeup. There where 3 or 4 days where I just couldn't do it and so I did two looks the next day.

      Delete
  5. WOW REALLY GOOD WORKS!
    I love Elvira's costume the most, you just look like her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may have to take up cosplaying her for horror conventions XD.

      Delete
  6. We really loved seeing all your looks in October! You are amazing!♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you guys enjoyed it! :D

      Delete
  7. you do know elphaba and the wicked witch are the same person right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elphaba and The Wicked Witch are the same person like Dracula and Count Orlok are the same person. :p

      Delete