Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pastel Goth Makeup

Another video today! This was actually a request from a friend on Facebook so I hope she enjoys it. To be honest, I really don't know much about pastel goth but I gathered what I could from people I've observed who identify with that style and put my own spin on it. I hope I did decent job.
Frankly, I liked the way it came out!
These lower lashes are new and were a pain in the butt to get to adhere without popping up, maybe I just need a stronger lash glue?
I also have zero cloths that would accommodate this look to a tee and the fashion aspect of the look does seem to be equally as important as the makeup and hair so I just kept it simple and did what I could.
 I lacked so much in the style department that I actually made those horns just for this video so I would have SOMETHING that's associated with the style! I made a little video about that too, so if you got some alligator clips and spare clay lying around it's a fun and easy project that you can customize so that'll be coming up on my channel soon.

8 comments:

  1. Needs more pastel, I think.
    Otherwise you did a great job! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the examples I found with girls with grey and white hair didn't incorporate much pastel into their look and that was my preferred version of the look so I rolled with it. But I get what you mean, maybe some day I can try this again with my purple wig and some brighter accessories?

      Delete
    2. "But I get what you mean, maybe some day I can try this again with my purple wig and some brighter accessories?" That'd be great!

      Delete
    3. I actually initially thought about doing it that way and now I'm kicking myself for it because I just liked the way the girls with grey hair looked better XD.

      Delete
  2. Wow you look very different in pastel goth~ Love the horns!

    Opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extra glad you like the horns since I made them myself! :D

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome - can you tell me where did you get the lower lashes? They look awesome tbh. Also you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do like the style but they were pretty annoying to get pinned down and even popped up a couple times and needed to be pushed back down and re-glued. They're just Ebay lashes, they don't really have a consistent style number or name but they're "Y10" in this particular listing.

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Pairs-Lower-Bottom-False-Eyelashes-30-Styles-Handmade-Under-Fake-Eye-Lashes-/251486472484?pt=US_Makeup_Eyes&var=&hash=item3a8dc30924

      Delete