Monday, September 22, 2014

Geo Princess MiMi Apple Green Review (Geo Coloured Lenses Sponsored)

Geo Coloured Lenses was kind enough to send me a pair of lenses that I have actually been dying to try for YEARS but never got around to. Geo Princess MiMi Apple Green! As some of you may know Geo Princess MiMi Chocolate Browns are probably my all time favorite circle lenses. I am a creature of habit, unfortunately, so I tend to rebuy lenses I already know I'll like. Once I bought the Sesame Grey lenses from this series though I was keen on trying the Apple Greens some day and I was not disappointed!
Enlargement 
Geo Princess MiMi series used to all be 15mm in diameter but now I believe there are variations and I've seen them range from 14.8mm  to 15mm. My vials say this specific pair is 14.8mm. Even so, the enlargement is still really fantastic. 
Print/Pattern
The pattern, of course, is the same as the Chocolate Brown and Sesame Grey in this series. Both of which I have owned before and it is a pattern that I adore. Even more so now that I've got them in a the closest color to my natural eyes. They all blend wonderfully into the natural eye color but they'll always blend particularly well into colors most similar to your natural eye color. They are also are that rare balance of providing undeniably doll eyes while avoiding a harsh key hole effect. The key to this is the fact that the print has a very opaque and dark limbal ring on the outer edges and becomes more sheer as it fades toward the middle. It also puts a yellow/orange tone closest to the pupil which blends well into most eye colors.
Vibrancy
Although I do have extensive experience with the Chocolate Brown color in this series, each color has something different to offer. These are a pretty forest green and it shows from near and far in almost any light. I usually have little to say on vibrancy unless I have a complaint and I don't here so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Comfort
Another thing I love about this series is that the print makes it very easy to tell whether they're inside out or not, making the possibility of putting them in the wrong way exceptionally low and avoiding any of that discomfort all together. They are easy to put in and take out and I think it's because they are firm enough to let them adhere to the eyeball with flopping around or sticking to itself but soft enough so that discomfort and dryness aren't an issue. I can wear these for over 7 hours without any sign of drying or discomfort.


 Now that I've tried all three colors (excluding the Almond Browns as it is a different print) I can safely crown the Geo Princess MiMis as my favorite series of circle lenses!

Enlargement: 10/10
Print: 10/10
Vibrancy: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10

6 comments:

  1. Geo Princess Mimi is my favourite series of circle lenses too! ^ ___ ^
    You look very beautiful! ^ 3 ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 These and the Geo Nudy series are the only ones so far that'd I'd say look good on practically everyone who wears them :D

      Delete
  2. yay *-* I've got these lenses and I love them! <3
    And you look so pretty >///<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are awesome lenses, glad you like them too!

      Delete
  3. I love the lenses on you, I'm trying to decide what next colour to get for mine green or brown?
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think you can go wrong with whichever color you end up picking. The brown, green and grey are all very pretty. I'd say the green are my personal favorite though.

      Delete