Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had/ is having a good holiday season! 
I spent most of my week baking XD Cookies and muffins, mostly.
I also helped set up the Christmas tree this season, I normally don't anymore. Me and my sister always used to but I just haven't for some reason in years. It's just a little tree though so it wasn't much work. We lost the star and my brother made one out of paper!
My Christmas eve look was kinda boring. My mom likes me to tone it down for the holidays.
No bottom lashes :( and I always rock a red lip for Christmas. I wondered why my face looked so broad here but then I remembered I had forgotten to contour.
Human peppermint lol.
For Christmas I got the Nightwing and Joker Funk Pop figures :D
The family grows.
The Man Who Laughs one-shot comic. Being that Conrad Veidt as Gwynplaine was the inspiration for The Joker's original design and the film is the namesake for the comic title I thought it'd be neat to see them side-by-side XD.
And some movies.
My later holiday makeup was a bit more dramatic.
Green lenses, red lips, gold shadow and silver glitter liner...it made sense as a holiday look in my mind.
That's about it for my holidays. Pretty standard, but pretty good. I enjoyed dinner and time with my family and I hope the new year will bring many new and good things for everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Oh your hair in the second make up look!!! I love it! How did you do it!?!? And your make up is flawless. Merry Belated Christmas Memila~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's kind of hard to explain. One of my goals is to start doing youtube videos again so maybe I can do a tutorial on it soon? Merry (very be-lated) Christmas to you, too! I hope you had a good one!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome. I think the first look is alsi really cute:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I toned it down for Christmas eve :D

      Delete
  3. I always love your makeup looks!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Glad you like 'em!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my identical twin....check my Facebook. Emilie Hennig. Came across your blog and family/friends believe we are the same person LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really on't know what to say to these comments! lol

      Delete