Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Week of Some Fairy Kei.

I was into some serious fairy kei business this week lol. I was going through some older clothes when it dawned on me..."Man, I wore a lot of pastels back then." Then, I also realized I've never really tried Fairy Kei. I always thought it was very cute and some of this pastel stuff had to work with that, so why the hell not try it? (some old, some newer clothes it was a mix)
The first day my makeup still looked mostly gyaru though XD

I washed and brushed out my pink/purple split wig a few days before so I had to put that to some use again.
I also tried some filters XD Don't know if I like it.
Outfit.
Then tried a couple looks with my purple wig...didn't get any good full outfit shots these days though XD.
I tried a lipgradient this day.
 But I didn't like it very much so I put some gloss over it XD
And finally with my blonde/pink wig.
I've also been using glitter liner under the wings of my eyes all week, but I feel it's too hard to see :(

Outfit.
I made some simple pastel rainbow nails for the theme this week :D I tried water marbeling again but that was a big fail, I think Kleancolor pretty much just sucks for water marbeling, it's too thick and just sinks to the bottom like a rock.
Oh, yeah and I got the Crisis on Infinite Earths trade! I was very excited about that because I lost all my comics when I moved, back when I was 18 (apparently they got left behind) and I'm finally trying to build it all back up again :) I used to go for the monthly issues but I can't afford to do all that again, so I'm just going for the trades right now XD.
Bringing' it home with a crappy webcam pic!
And so end my week long pastel fest. 
I can feel Morticia judging me XD
It's fun but I don't think I could bear being quite so bright on an everyday basis, especially in winter.
The End.

12 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow nails*-* I think your outfits are super cute♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a shame the water marbeling didn't work out but rainbow/glitter nails are cool too! :D

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty in all the looks.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look with the big heart earrings and the Tweety shirt :D you look sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are great and every wig suits you so well *^*
    you have such a cute face =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The wigs always keep me a bit warmer in the winter time XD.

      Delete