Friday, November 15, 2013

PinkXPurple Sujimori and Some Kuronbo-ish Makeup.

I've ventured into heavier gal makeup again, today.
 I haven't gone quite so heavy with my makeup since last year...I think my nose contouring has gotten cleaner though.
Last October.
I was going through my gal folder on my computer and stumbled across a couple of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite gal models ever and while I didn't want to replicate her look because I just don't think I could pull it off :( it did inspire me to try a heavier style again.
The ever gorgeous Romihi and her strong nose stripe game.
I also reeeally wanted to wear this wig that I dyed and styled a looong time ago. It obviously didn't hold it's height and shape from my initial styling but it was surprisingly easy to restore the volume and reconstruct the sujimori. The pieces would just not STAY neat though! D:
Some stripes fell :(
The wig was pink and I dyed parts of it purple but in long shots with a flash it looks like light pink and dark pink. I'll probably wash all this out today and see how much of the purple washes out.

Second picture blurred.


14 comments:

  1. You're so amazing *^* Love the pinkxpurple hair combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I quite like this color combo too :)

      Delete
  2. The wig I WANTS I WANTS!!!!! The eye makeup is awesome as well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ You could probably make a wig like this as easily as I did. It wasn't too difficult, just time consuming.

      Delete
  3. Love your look. You are amazing.
    bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeup is super cool. I personally love heavy makeup. Love your wig. I think the color combo of pink and purple is awesome. Just wondering, are your wigs real human hair?

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Nope, all my wigs are synthetic. Human hair wigs are out of my price range for as often as I buy new ones XD. Plus, with a little know how you can pretty much style and dye synthetic wigs however you want too.

      Delete