Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Undereye Blush

I tried the blush under the eyes look today, feeling a bit inspired by Ayumi Seto. Not gyaru at all but sometimes it's nice to branch off and try other things.
 I actually do see blush under the eyes of many mode gals, but that's beside the point.
Isn't she adorable?
 I used NYX Cream Blush in Red Cheeks and NYX Powder Blush in Pinky.
(A little too) Close up.
 It felt so weird not contouring my face at all! Then I had all this extra time because I'm not used to doing makeup this simple haha.
I wore my new wig. It's blonde on top, light pink on the bottom. This one was harder than usual to try and de-shine because I wanted to keep it straight and most for the shine that does come off my wigs, does so in the restyling process. I might curl it in the future...haven't decided yet.
My outfit was comic themed, since I wanted to wear my tights that I got from Bodyline a looong time ago. I always loved the print.
It's getting too hot for tights now but with a short sleeved top it wasn't too bad.
Top: The Classic
Skirt: Glad News
Tights: Bodyline
Shoes: Glaze
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Earcuff, Spike cuff: Ebay

14 comments:

  1. The blush under the eye thing is a little weird when you first think about it but it looks cute in the pictures.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it was definitely something that grew on me.

      Delete
  2. the wig really suits you well!
    I like high blush. I do this often, because I think it's really cute:3 I think I saw it last year in Japan, where so many girls had this style.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, the style's been around for awhile I just never tried it. Finally got bored enough to say "ah, what the hell!" and try something new XD

      Delete
  3. I like your style =D and the blush looks realy cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try out that look but I was never able to because I kept thinking it'd turn out wrong on me. Yours looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's why I put off trying it for so long. I was afraid it'd look like someone socked me in the eye XD But you never know unless you try! :D

      Delete
  5. I really like your make up! It suits your face really well! *ö*
    Your hair is also so charming!


    *Wonderland gone mad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I wasn't sure it'd suit me so that's good to hear!

      Delete
  6. cute! pretty photos, you look adorable! <3 and ayumi seto, yay~

    [cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete