Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hair horns.

Say "Hello." to my hair horns!
I saw a tutorial here for how to make hair horns on a wig and wanted to try it so bad because it reminded me of a smaller "kawaii version" of Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy hair cones XD. 
Batman and Robin was a terrible movie, I know, but I always thought she was the best thing about it and I thought her costumes and hair were soooo pretty when I was a kid haha but I digress. I tried out the horns on my wig and this is the result.
Some of these look blurry or grainy. I've been trying a lot of new and different settings on my camera and trying some coloring edits, with varied success :/.
The tutorial I linked is honestly the best/easiest one for this style, that I've seen, but even with that I had to adjust the hair a little differently and tease the hair a little bit. They didn't come out perfect but it was my first try.
Now I'm just being dumb lol.
Y'know who else this style reminds me of?
I'm amazed I didn't try hair horns back in the 90's lol.
MOTD shot.
These low shots look weird but they show the lashes so well! XD

6 comments:

  1. Those hair horns look super cute. Like a kawaii monster girl.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,kawaii monster girl XD I like the way that sounds!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried hair horns on my wigs because I thought they were too thin. Now that I have seen this I might try especially since I have been getting duds that I don't like lately,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured the same but if you tease the inside part(that won't be showing)it works out pretty well. I hope you can turn your duds into something you like :D

      Delete
  3. I like this hairstyle, but I fail at it xDD One side always looks different;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, one of mine started unraveling a bit XD Idk how people do this style on their own hair! As long as they look similar, I think it's alright though.

      Delete