Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Birthday Post.

Yesterday was my birthday. I actually felt really sick when I woke up but when that happens I take a bath and try to fall asleep right when I get out and IF I can fall asleep I usually feel much better when I wake up. I didn't fall asleep but I felt much better after a couple of hours anyway. The first gift I received in the morning was a drawing from my brother of me with a smiling balloon.
Did I mention my brother is 17? lol He was actually poking fun at the drawings my niece always makes for me but she says it looks nothing like me because in reality  my torso does, in fact, meet the lower half of my body. He also gave me rose though...I've been getting a lot of flowers this week. I love using my toy camera effect on them.
After I felt better I decided to get ready. I wore my cream colored lace dress and my flower headband, I felt very spring-like. Didn't get an outfit pic >_<
My makeup was lighter because I didn't use lower lashes. I'm out of clear lash glue and I don't like using my black glue on lower lashes because it looks like crap unless I'm doing heavy/dark eye makeup. My real lashes, with mascara, are longer than some of my false lower lashes anyway.

Can you guess how old I am? haha We forgot to get candles so I had to use the candles from my sister's 24th birthday, she almost 4 years older than me so they're old and beat up.
My mom apparently still thinks this whole giving me bunnies stuff is funny -_- But she also gave me a $25 Mastercard so that made up for it.
My little brother gave me a Gold Rush movie poster. I love it! It looks perfect opposite of my The Man Who Laughs poster. There's been a blank space on the wall there that has been bothering me for a long time and it was to fill it up.
My youngest brother (the same one who gave me the drawing and rose) gave me a copy of The Elephant Man because he knows how it makes me cry like no other movie can. He also gave me two framed Elephant Man photo cards, one of which is signed by John Hurt.
My mom gave me this card she bought while she was in Seattle, years ago.
"Chris" is the name of the artist who made the card.
I did  start a meal plan 3 days ago but it was my birthday so I was like "I'm gonna eat whatever I want today!" XD I'll get back to eating better today though.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Your outfit coordinate looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sucks that I forgot to get a picture of it because I really like this dress XD

      Delete
  3. Aw, happy birthday! Your make up looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete