Monday, April 29, 2013

Keepin' it Casual and a bit of blah.

I cut up my Dead Milkmen top.
It's pretty plain but I'm just lacking any new ideas of what to do with the shirts I wanna cut up these days. I was thinking of fringing up the sleeves but the shirt, in it's original form, was just too big to make a ago of it without having to re-sew the pits and shoulder area so the sleeves wouldn't fall down and I lost my white thread. I like it this way too though, it's simple and casual.
Top: DIY Band Tee
Hat: No Brand (DIY studding)
Undershirt, boots, belt: Forever21
Skirt: Glad News
Tights, Earrings: Ebay
Necklace: Hottopic
Ring: Betsey Johnson
First time trying my EOS Candy Brown lenses too.
 I was really  eager to see what these would look like on my eyes. My eyes are like "the color of dead leaves" (as I called it), around the pupil (so like an olivey green/brown). Then fan out into yellowy green and have a very dark blueish rim. So I wanted to see if the lenses were capable of blocking out the darker parts and fade into the yellowy/green to give me more of a hazel brown effect.
I found myself missing the bottom half pink hair I had last spring and clipped in some pink extensions to mimic what once was XD.
 I caught the full pink moon last week and got a decent picture of it, using my old olympus (and by that I mean not a bright blur lol). My Olypus isn't as good as my Canon but it has a much better zoom capability than my Canon's 18-55 lens that it came with and is the only one I have so far.
Since the pink moon is not actually pink I also did an edit of the moon to make it look pink.
I remember when I saw my first blue moon.... I was so disappointed it wasn't really blue XD 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Much easier than going through all that bleach and dye XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :D The Dead Milkmen's logo is funny.

      Delete
  3. ♥ aw you look really cute with those extensions! ;D and haha the pink moon is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I haven't worn them in a while. These color named moons feel like false advertising XD so I had to edit it.

      Delete
  4. Your natural eyes sound so beautiful with that description. The dark limbal ring is such a contrast in your eyes. It looks so cool.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds better than it is. I wish they were vibrant and all one color but the grass is always greener, right? lol Thanks, the limbal ring is my favorite part of the EOS candy series.

      Delete
  5. ^ I agree. And your outfits are always amazing~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those lenses on you, they look very pretty!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award as well ^__^
    http://xxpinkie.blogspot.ca/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete