Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DreamV and Me + Sujimori

I restyled my silver wig (again). After I washed out the first sujimori I didn't know what to do with it, I really miss the length on this wig though and deeply regret cutting it XD

After the hunt for a hairstyle I liked I tried a half updo with some sujimori. I like sujimori but I've just never been a fan of the BIG sujimori a la Black Diamond members, I think it looks awesome and I don't dislike it but my preference tends to lean more towards the modest side....well modest for sujimori, it's still big by regular hair standards I suppose.
I got this top and belt from DreamV a while back and finally got around to wearing them together. 
I don't know why, but when I first buy something I'm just not that eager to wear it right away XD I got these late LAST YEAR and while I have worn them from time to time separately, I've never worn them together. One thing I don't like about the top is how (with the green shade anyway) every time you move the fabric really wrinkles up. I noticed it on the model but I figured it was because the shirt looked a little baggy on her and it was just hanging, whereas the other color options looked a little tighter on the model and there was no wrinkling so I wanted more of that fit but I guess it's just the color.
Top, Belt: DreamV
Tights: Off Brand
Boots, Shorts, Ring: Forever21
Choker: Ebay
Rose Ring: DIY

Gold leopard nails
I found my pinkXpurple sujimori wig too!
Yeah, I know, that one piece is bothering me too.
 I was just looking for something to do that day so I styled the wig and kind of just threw it in my closet and forgot about it XD I never wore it and never did anything with it...I'll have to clean it up some before I use it but I definitely wanna do something with it...I just haven't decided what yet. But it will probably only be for off occasions on a day that isn't too hot or a Sunday where I have some free time.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's half purple on the other side too. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, I love both!! You're talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm a little out of practice but hopefully I can fix the pink one up a little nicer before I wear it.

      Delete
  3. I love those wigs.
    They have so much volume.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a lot of teasing.

      Delete
  4. wowww you are really good at styling wigs *__*!! I love your outfitttt looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'd like to believe it helps make up for the fact my real hair always falls flat so I could never do this stuff with it XD

      Delete
  5. I love your wigs! And I haven't seen you in forever. you look so beautiful~! I remember talking with you before a few times on Ricoche forurms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Ah yes, the good ol' Ricoche days.

      Delete
  6. I am seriously in love with you!! You are now one of my favorite Western Gals ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh you're so pretty.
    I followed you instantly.
    You are such a great gal ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sorry for such a late reply!

      Delete
  8. Please, please tell me where you got the purple and pink wig from! The coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it off of ebay years ago. I don't remember the seller but it was just regular a cotton candy pink wig when I got it. I dyed in the purple pieces with some purple acrylic ink and rubbing alcohol.

      Delete