Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bad week finished off with good news though.

I meant to update last week but last week was sooo horrible I just couldn't manage it. I'm trying to get back to normal XD
Wearing a sweater to cover my sunburn lol.
 Pictures today turned out very dark so I had to lighten them up and it made them very contrasty.

So anyway last Monday it was starting to warm up for spring so my allergies are acting up really bad. I've gotten some allergy medicine and eye drops to reduce the redness now so hopefully it won't be so bad. Right when my allergies started acting up though I got a really bad cold from which I am still dealing with coughs and it's taking longer to get over than I thought it would. I couldn't sleep because the congestion, coughing and sneezing was so bad. To top it all off I was actually feeling a little better on Friday and went out to take some pictures but I forgot my sunscreen (which I almost never do) and got burned. Not only did I get burned but my bag's strap was across my chest all day and left this lovely line.
 The line actually goes across my back too but I couldn't get a picture of it because it hurts too bad to lift my arms. But that's what you get when you go walking around the desert at noon for over an hour with no sunscreen and a tank top on.
But here are a some of the pictures I got while I roasted.
Hualapai Mountains.


These were green the last time we were out here.

Some guy on his quad that kept passing us.
Typical Arizona shot XD
Then the trains went by and I tried to get some of the most interesting looking tags.





Okay I just though this one was kind of funny XD
But on Sunday, a silver lining came when I found out I won the monthly Pinky Paradise contest for a free pair of lenses! I was so surprised because I haven't won anything since grade school raffles! XD So that was a great way to end the week on a high note. I'm still coughing and my sun burn still hurts but at least I have a new pair of lenses to look forward to! I decided to replace my Princess MiMi Brown lenses.

10 comments:

  1. AW... that was a cute story :D You sunburn is really bad that sucks! your pictures are really nice though, if that's any help :P And congratulations on winning the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the way the pictures came out but it was hardly worth the burns XD It hurt really bad for a few days but it's all peeling now and doesn't hurt so much...still a little red though D:

      Delete
  2. Awww, take care of yourself, beauty!! ;__; Looks really bad and I hope it'll get better soon!
    But the pictures are just great! And you look lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting better now, definitely not forgetting the sunblock again!

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. Ouch, hope that starts to feel better soon. Sunburns are the worst.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot better now it only hurts a tiny bit right at the very top of my shoulders. I hate getting sunburns, at least I had the foresight to put on BB cream with 30 SPF, so my face is okay XD

      Delete
  4. ouch;_; that sunburn looks like it hurts alot.

    you look cute. I really like your make up♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did :( I can only recall being burned this badly once or twice before in my whole life.

      Thanks :D

      Delete
  5. hi, i like your lenses, anyway what contact lens did you wear? get well soon sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are Princess MiMi Grey lenses.

      Thank you <3

      Delete