Friday, February 1, 2013

GoJane order and samples from my mother .

Hello again! Today I did a darker variant on my usual eye makeup and threw some free samples I got from my mom into the mix. It's not as clean as I'd like but I was working in a little mirror today XD I didn't get around to taking pictures until night time and with this lighting you can't really see the glitter on my inner corners >:|

My mom is signed up with Birchbox so she gets free beauty samples every month and passes along, to both me and my sister, the products she's not particularly interested in but thinks we might like.

This time she gave me some Benefit cleansers,  My Prime Mattifying Moisturizer and Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer.

So when I woke up I used the cleanser, then used the moisturizer for a base and then used the luminizer in final steps of makeup. I really like them all but I think the Stila luminizer would look much better on someone with darker skin since it's a pretty rose gold color. I used my EOS Candy Grey lenses today too. I have complained in the past about how difficult they are to put in but they're much easier nowadays :D

Anyway, I wore my hi-low skirt and studded belt for the first time.

 I got these a while ago but I later ordered my jacket and want to wait for it to come in.

I saw these late last year in Egg and Scawaii magazine and really wanted to own one! I think they add a nice feminine touch to rock looks (which I usually wear pants with).

4 comments:

  1. you look awesome. Love the outfit and the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the whole outfit! That hi-lo skirt really suits you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always wanted one but I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'm glad I bought it though! :)

      Delete