Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Union Jack Attack.

Hello again! Today I had a very Union Jack themed outfit. I'm also finally wearing some cat ears.
Today was not a great day though...it finally happen. I dropped my camera XD Now there's this weird spot in all my pictures that has a blur over it. I hope it's fixable.

Anyway here's today's outfit. The front of my shirt is very boring but it's all tattered in the back. It's supposed to be Union Jack print but it's kind of hard to tell from the picture.

Top: Mono B
Shorts/shoes: Forever21
Leggings: Glad News
Necklace/Bag: Cocolulu
Bracelet: Ebay
Ring:Etsy
Earrings: A gift so IDK
Belt: I don't remember.

I've been wearing some of my wigs while I figure out what I wanna do with my hair. Since it's getting colder and colder it keeps my head nice and warm.

12 comments:

  1. you always look so great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought UnionJack was popular a few years ago but seems like it is back!! And the shirt suits you well ♥ I like your make-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I've noticed Union Jack and American flag themed items seem pretty consistent in gyaru mags. Maybe not always must have items but they're always kinda there in some form.

      Delete
  3. loooove this look, and your hair always looks on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just a wig but I did put a lot of effort into cutting, dying and styling that wig! XD

      Delete
  4. Super cool! You've got a super style !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Where did you get your union jack necklace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it from the Cocolulu website via shopping service.

      Delete