Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shizuka Takeda inspired makeup today.

Today's makeup was modeled after Shizuka Takeda of Happie Nuts magazine. 
Tried to fix the bright flash on this one. Didn't really work.
I've really liked her makeup for a while now, so I thought I'd give it a go.
Beautiful Shizuka, being beautiful.
I like that I don't have to put as much work into rounding my eyes as I normally do with this makeup. You may have noticed in the start of my videos when I am makeup-less, my eyes are not nearly as big and round as they appear with all the magic of lashes, lenses, highly placed eye shadow and strategically placed eye liner. Yes yes, shocking I know.
I can't see making this my everyday makeup but it was nice to try for a day. This has been my lame default hair when I'm not wearing a wig or extensions. I'm gonna be dying and cutting my hair this week though so it'll be (hopefully) less boring soon.

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wear extensions! Well your hair is lovely regardless.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I wear extensions and wigs all the time. Thank you:)

      Delete
  2. You're so perfect with makeup *Q* Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! I love you, it does look like her make, and she is my favorite model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's one of my favorites too :)

      Delete