Saturday, January 26, 2013

A few new things and re-dyed hair.

I dyed my hair a darker shade of blonde...err light brown I guess back in November because I wanted it in the dark blonde/light brown range that I had dyed my extensions the week before. But since my real hair was bleached so light it faded quickly to the shade of blonde seen in my most recent posts (where I'm not wearing a wig that is). It wasn't long before it stopped matching all my extensions so I finally got around to putting it back the way it was.
I tried that eyeliner thing where you only line under the iris'. I've only done this once before....I still can't decide if I like it or not though.

My outfit for the day. The flash didn't go off so it's pretty blurred XD But you get the idea. I didn't realize it at first but I think this whole outfit besides the hat is all Forever 21.

Later in the week I tried my extensions. My bangs are effed because of the humidity XD
I got a perfume I've been wanting for a while, this week too. Juliette has a Gun Vengance Extreme. I've wanted this since my mom gave me a sample vial of it late last year and it smells SOOO amazing (in my opinion, of course). I've been interested in getting some other scents by Juliette has a Gun for a long while too (mainly Citizen Queen, Midnight Oud and Calamity J.) but they're way too expensive to buy all at once XD I think Citizen Queen is next on my list though. I'm very happy I go this. I haven't gotten a new perfume since Gucci Flora last spring. 

I got a few things from Forever21. All on sale so it all cost me $50 XD


I also got my Masters of Cinema The Complete Buster Keaton Shorts Films yesterday. 
I was considering getting the Kino Ultimate Collection of his short films but after I read the reviews on Amazon this really seemed like the better choice even though it was coming all the way from the UK, it cost a bit more and they're PAL region discs. From what I've read in the reviews though, these prints are of much higher quality and in more complete condition whereas the Kino version has a bunch of cut scenes and the prints they used aren't restored as well as these have been. Also the MOC version includes the 14 shorts he did with Fatty Arbuckle so that's awesome! This one really is more like the "Ultimate Collection" of his short films.
It also came with a book! I can't wait to get through it.
A very good week....purchase-wise that is XD

7 comments:

  1. Ahh I love those shoes! They are so cute! I've tried the eyeliner just under the iris thing but it's kind of weird to me. Maybe I'm not doing it right? Anyway, I prefer just lining the while waterline.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to they're very sturdy and comfortable too! :D
      I kinda like it but I still prefer just lining the inner 1/3.I haven't lined my entire waterline in a while.

      Delete
  2. I think the eyeliner under the iris suits you :) And the important thing is to not draw a line until the inner corner of your eye (you did that correctly though ♥). Sorry if my English suck atm haha. I so wish there was a Forever21 in my town!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thanks!It's hard to fight the urge to line as I normally do.

      You're English is fine btw! :)

      Delete
    2. Your* lol
      Apparently my English is the one that isn't so great XD

      Delete
  3. Your so gorgeous I wanted to get my hair the color you have it but cant seem to find the right color, I was wondering what color you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Garnier Nutrisse Honey Dip. If your hair is dark though you're gonna have to bleach it first to get it the right color.

      Delete