Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Red Headed Gals :D

I went digging in my closet this week, and I found my old red wig that I bought about 3 or 4 years ago and tried it on. It still looks pretty new...probably because I hardly ever wear it.
I always wondered why I didn't see very many gals with dark red hair (I see some with very bright red hair though) But I was always very struck by how pretty dark red/auburn hair looks on gals so I wanted to try a gal look with some red hair for once.
I must admit I am suffering from a poor choice in bottom lashes. This wig kills me though because it looks so normal in day light but with the flash it's shiny -_-
In daylight
I had some good inspiration in the arena of gals with red hair. From the very temporary days these models had red hair.
Romihi looking gorgeous in red hair.
Tsubasa looking so cute as a redhead.
Bonus: Satomi, Kumikki and Natsumi sporting the red.
I was sick with a stomach virus for a while and couldn't really be bothered to do updates, so my look has been fairly simplistic lately. I might style this wig in the future but I think the simple waves look fine for now.

Top,Vest, Skirt: Forever21
Tights, Shoes, Necklace: Ebay

I also tried my new Alice In Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)White Rabbit tattoo tights, that have a picture of what almost looks like the John Tenniel illustration of the White Rabbit from the book (but not quite) and says "Suivez Moi", or "Follow Me" in French, above the the rabbit. These are my first pair of tattoo tights. I really like them and think this would actually make a very pretty real tattoo XD

I made a new banner for my blog and got a new background the other day btw :D
I like it much better than the old one.

10 comments:

  1. Super jealous that every hair color looks amazing on you ;___;

    I hope you're feeling a lot better now! Everyone's been getting sick recently, I guess it's just that time of year. Your new header looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that too, everyone in my family got sick this time. I'm feeling much better now though, thank you!

      Delete
  2. love your new banner! ♥

    also the red hair looks so nice! :3
    i really like dark red hair on others but wouldn't to it because 1) red really doesn't suit me and 2) it's hard to go back to blonde once you're having red hair.. maybe that's a reason for some others, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I know what you mean, I dyed my real hair red once and tried to go back to blonde and I ended up having to strip it to get the pigment out. Red is not for those who lack commitment to their hair color lol. I never considered that as a reason before! Most of them just end up blonde again so at the end of the day it's probably just not worth the extra damage XD

      Delete
  3. Hey :) The red looks lovely on you, you're really lucky it suits you. I am sure I'd look awful with that wig ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I tried to find a shade of red I thought would look okay.

      Delete
  4. that wig looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bright red looks great on you, btw!:D

      Delete
  5. Great post! My real hair is (dyed!) red, so I love seeing photos of gyaru with red hair. I first lightened my hair because I thought it would look more gyaru but actually not that many gyaru have this color hair. haha

    Wig looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always thought it was a very pretty, but for some reason somewhat rare, combination. I see lots of strawberry blondes but not much auburn :( I think red looks very pretty on you!

      Delete