Monday, October 15, 2012

Studded Batman shirt.

I finished adding studs to my Batman shirt. I'd been procrastinating doing this for a while because studding by hand is so tedious and boring but I finally finished it up recently.
I think the pattern came out pretty decent considering...well I didn't really have a pattern I just kind of attached them where and and in what order I thought would look best.

The shirt is kind of old now but I've wanted to add studs to this since I saw this amazing picture on Tumblr a long time ago and thought "I'd love for my batman shirt to look like that!". 
I have no idea who the original picture belongs to :( But it was the source of inspiration in this studding so I thought it necessary to include it. 

I did my makeup a darker than usual. The pictures came out darker than normal too because it was a weird time of day where everything looked shadowy. 
Trying to find light at the window and failing miserably.
Made me look tan though so that's cool lol
I also cut up the shirt...no inspiration for that, it was just random lol. Apparently I think plain T-shirts are too boring. It's still kinda baggy around the waist but I like a little wiggle room XD Sorry I still haven't figured out how to pose for outfit pictures yet :| My apologies.

12 comments:

  1. The shirt looks really nice! The studding looks really skilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It didn't take as long as I thought it would but man is studding boring XD

      Delete
  2. the shirt looks very cool~~ you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH you look so pretty:) love the batman shirt^_^

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love ur make up, ur style and ur batman shirt *3*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about you is super beautiful! You hair and make up wow! So pretty! You have beautiful eyes :)!
    Love your shirt and how you wore it :)
    I'm a new follower! Hope to see you around~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so many nice things said :D Thank you so much and thanks for following!

      Delete
  6. I Love your makeup here! :)
    You're beautiful!
    And the studded batman tee looks really cool!

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I think I still need some work when it comes to the more extreme makeup but hopefully it'll get better.

      Delete