Friday, August 17, 2012

Always trying new things.

Well I pushed back dying my hair darker since I've gotten used to this hair color I have now. I decided to try out some different styles with it.
This is pretty much how it was when I went off to see The Dark Knight Rises for the second time XD
Cat ears on my real hair. It gets so messy in the wind here. This weather is just overall NOT hair friendly in any regard.

I have also been having fun with my extensions. I look so weird with such light lenses and hair though.

Or maybe it's the nude lips washing me out.
So after it started raining just about every evening after 100+ degree days I opted for more simple hair that not even humidity could wreck XD
But then, clearly not having learned my lesson, I tried suji-mori on my real hair. It was flat again before I finished it all! XD 
Derp all the way.
It's okay as a regular hair style...but suji-mori it is not. I have always had tremendous difficulty getting volume in my hair. Even with strong hold hair sprays and hair powder this still happens. I'd like to think that, maybe, if I got more layers cut into the top it would be easier but who knows. I'm probably doomed to have flat hair forever. 
Used some pink extensions because I'm starting to miss my pink hair.

20 comments:

  1. So many pretty lip colours!!! And I like the first hair style best keke, it's so cute!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I just realized I am wearing a different lip color in every picture XD Thank you. I'm loving the cat ears lately too.

      Delete
  2. I really like that nude colour! I've given up on having nice hair - nowadays I just keep it straight because anything I do will go flat. We must both live in places that are anti-hair - it's super windy most days here =.= I tried a sujimori style once and it turned out OK, but nothing spectacular >__< The cat ears look mad cute on you! And the little buns too :3 All your photos are great too - but I especially like the second last one :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I want to try adding more layers and using more hair powder with the hair spray but if all that doesn't work I'm afraid nothing will. The weather here is just awful on hair! I can do suji-mori on wigs with no problem but I think I may be a little more timid when it comes to teasing my real hair.

      Delete
  3. You are so pretty:) You look like an Egg model!! <3

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! :)

    may i ask which lenses you are wearing (the grey ones?) geo nudy grey? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Those are actually geo nudy golden blue. They do look look a lot like the nudy grey ones (I have those too) except they're a bit bigger and a bit bluer.

      Delete
  5. So cute! I love your last two looks the most~ I can sympathize with trying to do nice things and the weather being all "NOPE" Sounds like similar weather, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Normally the humidity isn't this bad but when it's been 100+ degrees all day and then suddenly starts raining in the evening it's so awful and muggy the next day :(

      Delete
  6. i love all looks, i just just watching a video you made, and got to your blog, i just loved you style and wigs! keep do good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur super pretty and ur blog is really nice. New follower <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always nice to hear from new followers! :D

      Delete
  8. You're soooo pretty omg. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very sweet! <3

      Delete
  9. Beautiful hair and makeup Memi! So many wonderful looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can get even more looks going for fall. :)

      Delete
  10. you are such a pretty girl♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw this comment until now D: Thank you!

      Delete