Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A couple weeks of working with my extensions.

So since I've dyed my hair pink  I've been using my extensions from ebay and while, at first, I didn't like them these were my only pink option as far as extensions go so I wanted to make them work.

The first time I got back into using them after I dyed them pink I just curled them and gave the crown some height.
These clips aren't very comfortable though so then I was looking for a style that could make it so ALL the clips weren't so close to my scalp.

Then I tried a high/teased up side ponytail. The clip discomfort really let up since so many were clipped into each other and not at my roots. 

I was disappointed with how short it looked after curling and teasing. This is 26" of hair D: I wish  I had clipped some of the pieces lower to make it look longer.
Some flowers on the side for good measure. This style was a lot of fun....difficult to take out though.

Then I tried a some hair up some hair down "twin tail" deal.
Because the clips are big though, which I HATE, I couldn't get the pigtails as high as I wanted them. I teased them but I never got them as big as I wanted...kind of a fail :( At least it looks long though.
After I rinsed out the curl and put in some low pigtails with those bubbly gaps in them.

Does this style have a name? I first saw this style at least 3 yeas ago, it must have a name, right? lol I hate it when I don't know a hair style's name!XD

And lastly, I tried for pigtails again. I figured they'd come out bigger and fluffier if all my hair was up this time.
It was okay...also annoying to take out and I still couldn't get them as high as I wanted but better than the first time. It's easier to tease the hair when it's in looser curls I don't know why I was so surprised by that XD
This is going to be my last post with pink hair too! I think I've put these extensions through enough this month, they look SO ragged when they're uncurled XD
I tried to lean forward so you could see the ends because they're so long, but nothing doin'! lol

I forgot in my last post that these have been my nails the last couple of weeks too.

10 comments:

  1. wow! you look so great with long hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only my real hair would grow faster! D:

      Delete
  2. You look so cute whatever hair style you do ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that side pony tail hair style on you ^^ It has so much volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The side ponytail was my favorite too. Next time I want to try to get it to look longer though.

      Delete
  4. Love the hair! i just followed you :D

    Kawaii Case international Giveaway to join pls click the link:
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-kawaii-case-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I miss the pink already XD and thanks for following too!

    ReplyDelete