Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pink Hair! (for a limited time only)

So for July and JUST for July I wanted to dye my hair pink all over.
I still have some bleached streaks in my bangs. Today I really wanted to wear my hair some hair up and some hair down (sorry if that style actually has a name, but if does I never learned it.lol) but I couldn't find any of my bows! So I made one out of my hair instead XD It's messy, I know, but it was my first try!

After this month I'll probably go back to a tanish color. Having my hair pink underneath was something that I wanted to do for a long time and since I just never got around to dyeing my hair all the crazy colors I wanted to as a teenager it just...I don't know, kind of felt like the last hoorah of my youth, as lame as that sounds.
MOTD
It kind of reminded me of how all through grade school I wanted to try out for the talent show but I was always too shy. Then year after year passed of me saying "well maybe next year" and before I knew it I was in 6th grade and it was my last chance. Then you get that voice in your head saying "If you're ever going to do this it has to be NOW!" Long story short, me and my best friend danced to Britney Spears "Oops I Did It Again" (yes I still know the dance)lmao but we DID get a standing ovation and it was amazing and I'm so glad I did it! Her aunt and mom gave us flowers, a card and took us out for pizza afterwards. It's one of the few really good memories I have. I know I'm probably going too far in drawing parallels between this and that but who knows I could have lots of good times with my pink hair too.
OOTD

I found my Tokidoki Ciao Ciao/ Adios shirt in my closet today too. So that was nice because I lost it right after I bought it a looong time ago and only wore it once.

 Now all I have to do is find my bows! I may not have bows but I've got tons of flowers! lol
I am the flower queen!

New ice cream/hearts nails.

15 comments:

  1. I love the Pink Hair Color it matches you really good ♥
    And I'm impressed how even it is, really good job you did *_*
    Also amazing how your hairs are still so shiny after bleaching them
    Your Nails are so sweet too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm very diligent when it comes to not over processing my hair and taking good care of it after coloring it but sometimes I really think it's the heat protectant/flat iron that makes it look shiny.

      Delete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous, girl! I had that color once 0.0 It faded SO fast D; I miss it, but it's in the past haha! And Your nails are absolutely fab, to boot, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this pink is probably going to fade fast but I mixed it with a diluted dark pink too so hopefully that'll give it a bit more staying power. Enough for a month anyway.

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh, your hair is so cute! Suits you perfectly. I have some pink dye sitting my draw that I want to use.
    And your nails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 Use it! Pink hair is so fun! lol

      Delete
  4. You are so cute, I can't believe it! Love this pink on you, and your style is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I think I may try for purple next summer.

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks really adorable~ :) and the nails are amazing~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I figured the nails would be a good match for the hair.lol

      Delete
  6. Awh I love your hair! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are GORGEOUS!! Pretty and all *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, your talent show story is so inspiring. Maybe one day I will get brave enough to sing karaoke?

    ReplyDelete