Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July and other updates.

Hello! Long time no post! Nothing new about that I guess but I thought I'd do a fourth of July update.
I did my makeup in accordance with the date.

Red lips, white hair and blue eyes.

My outfit was pretty American too.
OOTD
I didn't really want to wear shorts today because my legs are covered in bruises (I don't even know how I get so many) but with it being so humid from the rain I'm glad I did.

The weather was sooo nice in the morning though since the clouds were rolling in and the wind was blowing just a little bit. This is my kind of weather. I know I'm probably making too big a deal out of this but we haven't had rain here in so long and one of my favorite things about Arizona is seeing the clouds roll in over the mountains and watching those clouds hover in over a span of desert.
.
 The experience is usually pretty typical. Have a barbecue in the evening and then watch the fireworks after the sun sets. BUT it rained and nobody could really barbecue. 
We also got American flag themed Krispy Kreme doughnuts lol.
They are not doughnuts anymore they are freedom cakes! 
Luckily the rain died down before nightfall and the fireworks didn't have to be cancelled or anything. My hands wouldn't be steady and we were kind of far away so my pictures came out...well like this :(






Then we went home and FINALLY had dinner.
I hope everyone who celebrated today had a fun time and I'm REALLY going to try to update more often in the up coming months. Ta ta till next post though!
MOTD

13 comments:

  1. sahgfjhsfg XD omgg you look amazing as alwaysss!! I been wanting to tell you this but I'm too shy XD..You really inspire me, since I saw you in Ricoche I was like omggg I want to look like her someday *m*! basically you were my first favorite gaijin gyaru xD!
    And Happy 4th of July :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think that's one of the nicest comments I've ever gotten. It especially means a lot knowing how much you love this style and seeing your efforts in bringing together the latin american gyaru community, that's very inspiring to me and you are one of my favorite gaijin gyaru because of it :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are so beautiful. I like your look and eyemakeup. Need also a huge ribbon like this XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make them out of regular bandannas. That's what I did, just go to youtube and look up "How to make a bandanna bow" it's very easy to make!

      Delete
  3. Looking good! (^__^) I really like your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!
    This is by far my most favorite look I have seen on you><
    Love your makeup!^^

    ~Emi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Glad you like it, I like this lash style but I just can't seem to stay set on one look too long though XD

      Delete
    2. haha, well I see nothing wrong with that, I am always changing how I do my eyemakexD ^^

      ~Emi

      Delete
  5. love your eyes! you look like a doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) These lenses make my eyes look massive so I have them to thank for that.

      Delete
  6. Wooooah love this look on you! It's super cute and omg those Krispy Kreme donuts look amazing *drool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They all looked so good it took almost a full minute to pick out which one I wanted XD

      Delete