Saturday, July 7, 2012

Gyaru Model Looks Part 4: Rina Sakurai (Sakurina)

MOTD
Making good on when I said I'd try to update more I did Sakurina inspired makeup.
I really like this heavy eye makeup, light glossy lips and dewy skin look but this much makeup isn't very friendly with this muggy weather we've been having. But I've been a big fan of Sakurina's style for a long time and she is still one of my favorite gal models so I thought it was time to try out her look.

It's been awhile since I did one of these gyaru model looks. I really wish I had used my eyeliner pen instead of gel liner on the bottom, that would've given me a much cleaner line.
Picture the eye makeup is based on.
Products used.
Primer- Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makup Primer (Champagne)
Foundation - Mehron Celbre HD Pro Cream Foundation (in Light1 and Medium2)
Concealer- Ebay Concealer palette (second lightest color)
Powder - Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light plus)
Contour - The Balm (Bahama Mama)
Highlight - The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
Blush - Elf (Peachy keen)
Eye Shadow - Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow (002 Smokey Brun)
Liquid Liner - Elf Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Gel Liner - Femme Cotoure Ultra Smooth gel liner (black)
Pencil Liner - Elf Mineral Eye Liner
Mascara - L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes
Top Lashes - Diamond Lash ( Angel Eye)
Bottom Lashes - Ebay/Taiwan Bottom Lashes (style F-09) pulled apart into smaller sections
Brow Mascara - Heavy Rotation Brow Mascara (Yellow Brown)
Lipstick - Mac (Myth)
Lipgloss - Victoria's Secret beauty Rush (slice of Heaven)

OOTD
I've been using tights to mask the bruises on my legs and I think it works well XD It's cool at night now so wearing a jacket is sometimes necessary. 

This is also my last post with blonde/pink hair. Next time I update my hair will be pink all over :D YAYY!
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention in my last post that I tried nail foils for the first time! I like them a lot and they take so much paint work out. I still need to work on not creasing them when I apply them though.

6 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks so good! Really looks like Rina's makeup!

    The outfit is cute too! U like the Misfits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I do. Well, the Danzig years anyway...no, that's a lie, I like a few songs from the Michale Graves era too XD

      Delete