Monday, July 30, 2012

Everyday makeup.

I decided to break away from the drudgery of recreating gyaru model looks and instead made a video of me just doing my own thing.

 I don't do my makeup the same every day (few people do) but this is the look I shoot for most days lately. 

This was a lot easier though because I'm really in my own element for once. With the gyrau model looks it's usually my first time trying to make my makeup like someone else's, which is difficult to do. Especially in gyaru makeup where practice is the most important thing any gal can acquire and with all it's little tricks of technique you can only learn from experience. I'd love to perfect and reshoot tutorials for the model's looks I've already done but I just don't have the time. Maybe some day though.

Trying out the looks of gal models is always fun but I think from now on I'd like to do more videos like this and my wig styling one. Where it's more comfortable because the end result doesn't have to be anything other than what I want it be and there's less screw ups. And now at least I have one video of me with pink hair since these are last days of pink.

8 comments:

  1. omg, your make-up is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup! (*o*) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa *-* you're really beautiful, thank for this tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D and you're very welcome!

      Delete
  4. You look so cute! The makeup is perfect and I like your cute hairdo too! <3

    ReplyDelete