Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Brow Mascara.


Although I had fun with my black wig in my previous post my real hair is still very much blonde and my brows are still very much bleached. I used to use the elf brow gel and elf brow wax/powder duo and while I did love those back when I had my medium blonde hair they are now too dark for my super bleached out hair. Now I wanted one with a little more of a gold/yellow tone to it. I briefly considered going with Palty brow mascara but ultimately went for the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Brow Mascara in shade 01 "Yellow Brown".
At first glace I thought it could work then I tried some on and it was waaaaay too yellow. I came to realize I was putting too much on and since my brows were light I didn't need very much. So I applied a lighter coat, brushed it in a bit and was pleased with the result.
Curled my bangs up so you can see my brows better.
Look at how light they are!
RATING: 5/5

Most of today's outfit...the rest was just pink sandals 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is pretty good!: D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it a lot but I still wonder what I'm missing in the world of Palty.lol

      Delete