Wednesday, April 11, 2012

W♥C Nails!

MOTD
Well I don't think it's a secret that I am a fan of the brand W♥C and it's beautiful creator Chinatsu Wakatsuki. So here is may way of paying homage to this delightfully fun brand.


These are my W♥C inspired 3D nails. 



With Kumatan and his female counterpart on the thumbs and their heads on the pinkies with the W♥C  and I ♥ WC on the other nails. These little suckers were harder to make than I thought they would be just based on....well how they look haha. Sorry that the video has crap quality at times. That happened after I uploaded it to youtube :(

Picture used for inspiration.

I also went a little heavier than usual with my eye makeup today. Tried a new shape...don't know if I like it. 

I don't really do outfit shots anymore because when I do they look like this. I think I'll take the full length mirror from my room (which has crap lighting) and put it in the bathroom XD
OOTD

Ta ta til next time!~~♥

12 comments:

  1. Your nails are very impressive! OuO

    The whole outfit is very cute! I like the heavier makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ I wasn't sure about the makeup but it's not as dramatic as I had originally thought.

      Delete
  2. These nails are so cute~ : D You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So impressed that you made them yourself! :O

    I could never wear 3D nailart. I hate that feeling when you bump the beads unto some surface. That feeling is so icky! XD

    So I'll just stay with plain old nail-art. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got used to that feeling. The only problem I have is if I don't mold/seal them properly they snag on things... usually my hair XD.

      Delete
  4. woah these look so great!!

    and i really really like your look in general! :D *following*

    ReplyDelete
  5. your makeup is perfect! i just love it! and its really similar to the make up of hannie dropkick in gal times, and i really wanna achieve this look :) could you please make a tutorial for it?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsnfz9gEJh1r3kpf5o1_400.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not really familiar with her so I'll probably need to look up more pictures. I might give it a go though :D

      Delete