Monday, April 2, 2012

Silver hair suji-mori.

I made a short video of what I did to my silver wig I got a while ago. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. You can make it as high on top as you like, granted you have the length for it.

It's fun to do this on wigs because you can just go nuts with the teasing without worrying about damaging your own hair. If there's anything I didn't cover in the video feel free to ask in the comments below.


This wig was originally inspired by D.I.A shop staff member Yayo's hair in the pics below. Not extremely high but still has pretty good volume-wise and touches of sujimori. My end result came out a bit different though.

Since I think silver hair looks great with banba/tsuyome makeup I went a little heavier than usual but I'm not tan enough to pull that look off D:
I made some gothicy nails this week too.

13 comments:

  1. Great tutorial, I'm going to have to try this out. I love your nails by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do. I'd love to see how it turns out. And thank you <3

      Delete
  2. We tagged you, please check it out when you have time^^
    http://emixlea.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-11-things-yua.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, which wig did you start with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a straight grey one I got off of ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah I love this silver wig.You have a great talent in hairstyle. I would like to have your talent. Where did you learn to make all this hairstyles ?

    Kisses & Hugs

    Astralys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I mainly learned how to do this by watching videos online of girls getting their hair done like this is at salons.

      Delete
  6. I love your silver wig! Where did you buy it? I am following your blog now too, I love it and I also adore your blonde x pink hair color!! I miss my pink hair. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long to reply to your comment! I got the wig off of ebay from the seller southpanda-8.

      Delete