Sunday, April 15, 2012

The mirror is back! XD

Okay so since I suck nards at taking outfit pics I thought it necessary to put the full length mirror into the bathroom.
OOTD
I do love attaching my kumatan pins to everything. XD
MOTD

I wore the bandanna today because I need to touch up my hair soon. I kinda liked it though because it kept my hair off my neck and made it look shorter. I'll probably only maintain it for a couple more rounds before I go to dark blonde.
I couldn't wear my lenses very long today since my allergies are killing my eyes. They itch like crazy so I need to put special drops in them.
I still have to go buy my brother's birthday present tomorrow since his birthday is the day after...I think I put it off just long enough XD Anyone know what 18 year old boys want for their birthday? Yeah, me neither.

10 comments:

  1. What awesome glasses! And your outfit is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorite sunglasses XD

      Delete
  2. Short hair looks marvelous on you! And those pink ends make it edgy and fun, really love it!

    I was planning to put my mirror in the bathroom too, but my mother was like ''NO D8<''
    So I'll just attach it to the back of my door! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D
    The mirror I have now is broken so I have to crop out the broken part XD I still need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose you for the Liebster blog award! :)

    You can see it here:
    http://bouncybrown.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must to buy a mirror too ! I have no full length mirror. (And no light too, I live in a cave *huhu*)
    Take care of your eyes, it's precious : It's my fight in this moment. (Not to buy used circles lens, not to buy bad circle lens)
    You're very pretty with your blond hair and this touch of pink. (The glasses is the crazy touch ! Love it )

    kisses & Hugs

    (Sorry for my bad english *huhu*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how that feels, my room is always too dark XD My eyes usually only act up going into spring time. After that they're not too much trouble.
      Thank you. I think I'm going to keep my blonde/pink hair through the summer now.

      Delete
  6. omg I just saw you on E_G and your style is awesome! I really love your make up, you're so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D My makeup's not so good in these pics though because of my itchy eyes >_<

      Delete