Friday, March 30, 2012

The orange cheek.

I know this isn't a new trend or anything but the orange cheek seems like such a nice look for spring.
MOTD
No, I don't have the Candy Doll Carrot Orange blush. I do, however, have a blush palette with a couple of orange shades in it >:D and I recently bought NYX blush in Cinnamon.

I especially love the blue, teal and/or light green shadow with the orange cheeks. I actually think orange blush looks better on tanner skin but alas I gotta work with what I have right now and that's skin that is pale as all hell XD
 I'm also wearing my Bodyline wig from a while back. I was originally going to do major styling to it but I really liked it as is (color and length-wise)so I just cut in some layers to fluff it up shortened the bangs and teased the roots a little bit.


Nana Suzuki, Tsubasa Masuwaka and Rui Kotobuki all rockin' the orange cheek.
I liked the Cinnamon blush so much I'm now waiting on 4 more NYX blushes I ordered to come in. I hope I like those colors as much I like this one!
I've also been utilizing my Canmake lip concealer too.
 Oh yeah! And I put together a video of how I styled my silver wig. That should be up in a couple of days!

6 comments:

  1. suits you really well!! <3
    love this look on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ It's nice to get a break from all the pink blushes in gal XD

      Delete
  2. The orange looks amazing! : D It gives you a healthy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's why it's my new favorite. :D

      Delete
  3. Aww we have the same blush except on me, I have to pack a ton of it on for it to show up. Sucks...lol! I can't wait to see that vid on you styling that wig, that looks insane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to live in fear of putting too much on and looking like an overly fake tan victim XD Thanks, it'll probably be up tomorrow or the next day.

      Delete