Friday, February 17, 2012

Old School (2007-08)Tsubasa Makeup

This will be the first in a series of looks I'll try out, paying tribute to my favorite gyaru models and their more signature looks.

That being said, this is inspired by Tsubasa's 2007-2008ish look when she really boomed in popularity with modeling for Liz Lisa, Palty ads and the release of Magic To Love. I thought I'd specify a time frame because there's a  big difference between how she looked in those days as opposed to how she looks now and this is the look I still consider to be her most prominent trademark.
Tsubasa Masuwaka makeup.

I also thought I'd try this look out because I think she looked particularly pretty around this time.
Reference pictures.

PRODUCTS USED
LASHES: Are both Ebay

Top
Bottom       
I would also like to try out her "Milky Bunny/Bunny Days" look some day too although I'm not as big a fan of that look.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You look really similar to Tsubasa! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3 I think I will try either Nana Suzuki or Romihi next time and see if I can get a similar look to their's too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this make up. I will try do it.

    ReplyDelete