Monday, February 27, 2012

A few new things.

My order through Treasure Japan finally came today. I placed it in mid January but since the store is relocating it took forever for them to send my order to me. I was afraid by the time I got the stuff I wouldn't want it anymore XD I only got a few small things from WC and Cocolulu.
A few WC buttons to decorate my vests or bags. I love that WC gives you the little shopping bag even though you weren't in the store. Kumatan is adorable and I'm totally gonna make some nails with him on them. I also got these tights. 

And this Union Jack necklace from Cocolulu. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I really like the union jack flag XD I don't know why but I thought this was going to be kind of rubbery like the rings I have of theirs. It's hard plastic though.
Cocolulu gave me a mini catalog of their winter collection.
Even though I'm gearing up for Spring now this'll still make me want to buy more stuff even if it is "sooo last season" D:

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ All the W love C stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love Kumatan! I just want to buy everything with his little face on it XD But I haven't found too many things from the Spring collection I like very much. Sad for me, good for my wallet lol.

    ReplyDelete