Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gyaru Improvement meme: Final update.

So I've filled up the whole year!...I'm not sure what to make of it.

I wish I had come along a little quicker but hey, who doesn't? You can probably tell that I didn't even start using bottom lashes until September and I still need some work when it comes to applying them well, as I am not a natural at it XD Hopefully that and and better hair styling will come to me this year. But if I want that I need to practice, practice, practice! I feel like gyaru makeup and hair is difficult to get down because you have know very well what you are doing in regard to the style and what suites your features best. Nothing does you better than practice! 

4 comments:

  1. Your hair style changed a lot ^ ^ I like the one in november! I think it suits your face shape the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely like to experiment with the hair and makeup XD Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's same wig as February but I curled it.

      Delete