Friday, January 6, 2012

Bangs, nails and a new year.

So on Christmas night I had the strange impulse to cut some bangs into my hair....I really have no idea why I did it to be perfectly honest. With the new year comes some changes. One of which is apparently my hair.
None too pleased with my MOTD XD

  I found a good deal on one of my favorite hair dyes so I stocked up and it was about time to dye my hair again anyway. My hair is always so shiny after I dye it :o



It's always so hard to get a decent shot when the sun is setting XD
It's been...not cold at all lately. I wore a tee shirt and shorts today and had no problems!
Oh, yes and I have a new set of nails :D
Toodaloo until next time!


4 comments:

  1. I can't never get a decent shoot when the sun is setting ;__;.
    I really like how you look with bangs!!soo pretty *__* and uhh talking about hair dye I need to dye my hair XD
    Hope you have a great 2012 :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about the sunset that just makes my camera go akjksjdnd on me XD Thank you, I straightened them kinda weird today though, not used to having them I guess lol. Hope you have a great year too!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get a decent shot when the sun is setting either!! ;-; but your hair looks really cute with the bangs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's not just me! I figured it's either the sun setting or the fact that it sets and the window is right next to the mirror >:O
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete