Thursday, December 8, 2011

Class is over...for now.

MOTD
I returned my text books today. Class is done for the semester. Got A's and B's...missed an A by TWO points -_-No real breaks come with this school thing . What little time you have "off" you spend getting your ducks all in a row for next semester. Choosing your classes, signing up for your classes, renting/buying books, filling out paper work lol it gets mind numbing.

I wore my Brando shirt out today. It says "What would Brando do?" on it XD

As anybody who has known me for more than a day knows, young Marlon Brando is ultimate celebrity crush lol. 
I know I've said I've wanted a more rocker look lately but I couldn't help doing my makeup more sweetly today.

Took advantage of the full length mirror they have in the bathroom at school...apparently I'm the only one who finds it odd that they have one in there...
OOTD

While I was waiting for the bus I went to the grocery store and found some 오이 소박이.


Got bored waiting at the bus stop and watched the birds lol
The weather was nice. I'm glad we're finally moving into winter here though because it's time to whip out one of my very favorite perfumes. Prada L'eau Ambree smells soooo good, especially in the winter time for some reason.

BTW the answer to question on my shirt:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your good grades! I know how hard college is. -___-;
    I think your sweet make up is adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll just try not to stress too much about school until after the holidays XD

    ReplyDelete