Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back to Blonde

Well that was a nice week of brown hair I had there but I'm glad to be back in my blonde tresses today.

I am also happy to say that I only had to dye it once more with Color Silk 73 Champagne Blonde...what is it with me and this brand? Probably the price XD but it does work pretty good too, IF you buy the right color.
MOTD


Anywho, I went to the market with mi madre today :D And it was pretty fun she got some stuff I wasn't really paying attention to lol. I got some dried shiitake mushrooms and kelp for a stew I wanna make. Along with a bag of glutinous rice flour, box of sweet rice flour and  mochi.

The fillings I got were red bean, taro, green tea and black sesame seed.

We stopped by another store and I saw these HUGE apples. My mom was laughing at how amazed I was by the apples. But seriously I've never seen apples that big before! lol This picture doesn't do them justice, I didn't even pick up the biggest one XD

While I was there I bought some birthday gifts for my brother and sister. My sisters birthday is on the 17th and my youngest brothers birthday is on Halloween. I'm glad he's so into horror movies this year...makes shopping for a gift much easier. We finished with a late lunch and then went home.


The weather has been weird. It rained last week and was really cold for a few days but then that cleared up and now it's hot again. I guess I should count myself lucky since I still get to wear shorts for a while. In other news I got a B on my midterm and I finally got a mirror back in my room suitable for outfit pic use. Now, if only I could get some decent lighting in here...
OOTD
Whenever I'm out I never think to take pictures (unless giant apples are involved apparently) So it's easier to just take some before I leave or when I get back.These were all taken after I got back D: That being said my hair and makeup are looking a little worse for wear in these pics. Oh well, good day still.

6 comments:

  1. Memi, you're so cute! I really you should be in japanese magazines like Seveteen, PopSister. And... Your young brother birthday is in the same day as me (HALLOWEEN~!!!) (^_^)y

    Sorry for my bad english!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Forget words) XP

    Memi, you're so cute! I really think you should be in japanese magazines like Seveteen, PopSister. And... Your young brother birthday is in the same day as me (HALLOWEEN~!!!) (^_^)y

    Sorry for my bad english!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ^0^ nah, your English is good. I forget words sometimes aswell XD Your birthday's on Halloween too? I've always been so jealous of my brothers birthday. Wish mine was on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG I JUST REALIZED YOU LIVE IN AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ahughnagvhnah;aeinrufn adghvh iubrhaehrhu ;fnu; !@#^%$&^!!!!!!!!!!

    Okay, okay... now that I caught my breath we SO need to do a blogger meetup! What part do you live in??

    Oh, here's my blog: http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com
    Add me on FACEBOOK!!!

    *I apologize for the over-exaggerated excitement*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blonde is a beautiful color on you! You can work both. That apple looks both genetically engineered and DELICIOUS. Over here in Los Angeles we've had like a freak heat wave, but hey like you said, more shorts weather! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eimi A meetup sounds like fun but it's difficult for me to get to any because I don't live in the metropolitan area anymore.(where I think most AZ gals live) I live in Kingman, about 3-4 hours away from the metro area.

    @Abby Yeah I think those apples were definitely pumped up on something XD The warm weather has been nice but you still need a jacket at night.

    ReplyDelete