Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Hair

^End result of my first time doing pin curls with rolling pins instead of bobby pins. These work soooo much better.
But I didn't really have a setting pattern in mind so I just did two rows of standing pin curls on the right side and rolled the rest back.
Root lifter from Sallys gave pretty good volume too for air drying.

I also want to try some styles from my new book. Really good nonconfusing instructions :D See how many stares I get for doing victory rolls!

I also had some lame strawberry nails to go with this look. Now I know why people always dot them with white dots, black ones make them look like ladybugs.

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair turned out really nice! I love victory rolls, you should def. try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm really excited to try out lots of styles from the book, they have a two page intro on victory rolls (and other styles)so I'll defiantly try it :D

    ReplyDelete