Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspired by:Sakurina/Glad News

Well I thought I'd try out a more rocker look today reminiscent of Sakurina's work for Glad News from a while back.
Using the above image for hair inspiration and the below image for make up inspiration.
I came out like this...
Completed Rina Sakurai/ Sakurina inspired makeup and hair.
It came out kind of lame because I don't have false lower lashes (yet) but I tried!
MOTD


The struggle to get a decent outfit shot XD
Oh yeah and I majorly suck at taking outfit shots XD I feel okay about the overall look I guess, I just really wish I could have gotten my hair bigger >:O I'm working on it! It was admittedly a bad day for pictures, the lighting was crap and I couldn't get a  good one of my nails either which was okay since they were not so great.

2 comments:

  1. love the way you did your makeup and your skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Himeko! ^_^ Sakurina's bottom lashes were a little much for my eyes, but I tried to keep the rest of the makeup like hers.

    ReplyDelete