Thursday, March 31, 2011

If nautical nonsense be something you wish - so happy!

I am seriously giddy with joy right now after a YEAR I have finally been able to track down and buy this Topshop blazer I saw in a magazine about a year ago!
Right after I saw it I realized "I must have this blazer...oh yes...it will be mine." I looked online and it was sold out, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. It would only occasionally pop up on ebay right when I couldn't afford it! This happened like 4 times over the course of a year, WTF! But I finally found it when I had enough money for it so yay!

And the best part is that this is gonna work with a lot of nautical/navy/marine looks which, judging from recent issues of some of my favorite magazines, is very much "in" this spring, I love this look! That reminds me, I should get cracking on some nautical themed nails soon haha.

Some of my favorite looks from Ranzuki's Navy Casual spread this month :D
But anywho I am on cloud nine that I finally got my blazer ah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment